Monday, January 18, 2010

Why is that most people in this world can never been truly happy with what they have. I mean have in terms of money, place to live, friends, family and job. Always wanted more and always envy other people thinking their life is so much better. I am a victim in this believe. It’s sad but I think admitting it does in way acknowledge this sad fact about me. Currently my life overall is actually ok. But I always compare my life with my friends who in my view have a much better deal. For instance they have nicer place, more exciting life, more money, studying in a famous university and so forth. While on the other hand, my place is not nice and small compare to my old house in KK, no security I felt in terms of finance, boring life with the lost of my good friends, and studying in a local school.
That’s why I’m trying my best to appreciate this little things I have because believe it or not there are lot of people in this world have far less than me.

No comments: