Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year its 2010

I’m under no illusion that this year is gona be any easier than the last. I am still gona live my life in Canada like it’s just a temporary settlement fearing the day I must return back to Malaysia. But this is not a bad thing by any means. It’s been a year now, and to summarize my stay in Canada in one world “Experience”. I have learnt so much about Canadian way of life and this how this country sees itself and also to other parts of the world. Living in a white man land but surrounded by colored people is interesting and sparks an interest in me in which, to learn how the white is so tolerable with so many immigrants in their land. Besides that, People and I mean Canadian politicians don’t use the Race and Religion card when their running for office. Because of this I find Canadian politics to be downright boring. In some sick way I Miss Malaysian politics a lot. I guess that’s why I am not pursuing political science anymore but criminology because here criminality is a fascinating place to study, especially whit youth gangs.
Last year was hard. And towards the end of the year there was even a chance I would be alone in Canada. But was put off for now. It’s hard to ignore the problems at home even thou it is not my responsibility to solve the problem. All I can do is to maintain the amount that I have and complete my education, while at the same time built a new life for myself. Oh I nearly forgot to mention, I actually pass my BC driving road test. I guest third time is the charmed. Just wish I could have passed it earlier because of so many reasons being one is well S. But that is gone now, even calling it as a friendship seems inconceivable.
I moved to a new place, I love it. My room is bigger but it’s still pretty empty, just waiting for more cash to add some posters and weights but other than that it’s pretty complete. By the way love my TV. Even its small, I bought with my own hard earned money. I guest this Is what I like the most in Canada, is that if you are not lazy to work you can actually earned good money. Unfortunately I’m too much of a spoil kid to do backbreaking work for long periods of time.
Kwantlen is been going great. My results were good and I made some good friends too. Maybe a new best friend too which to me is more important that having lots of friends but no best friend. A girl friend would be nice again but that is not important for now. This semester I do think I got a good feeling about it too.
Anyway, this is my first blog in a long time; hope to write more down the road. Oh DOWN WITH BN. LONG LIVE PKR!

No comments: