Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A brand new chapter in my life yet again

I think there is 3 chapters in my life here in Canada at the moment and now when I am writing this blog it’s the beginning of the 4 chapter which is University life. So hmm, let’s look back chapter one is about the time before I set foot in Canada which was the days of ICPU and the period after. Chapter 2 begins when I finally set foot in Canadian land. Chapter 3 is my working life in Canada.God, i just wish i was back in secondary school though where every year was the same with same old friends not like now where every year i am always someplace new and force to make new friends which is easy but wht i want is a bestfriend and that is not so easy to have. So orientation was today and well it was not a traditional orientation because the student union really put an effort to help new students meet new people and also understand that this was a close community place of study. Generally it was good I actually made a new friend which was great, will I ever see that person again who the hell knows. Bah besides that since I last posted my sad fuck up depressed blog , things have been so much better, my co workers have become my good friends and I actually started to hang out with them outside of work. Besides I that finally made an effort to contact the Taylor’s students who are in Vancouver. Dad got a job too. But on the downside I fail my fucking road test which sucks..well at least I got to watch the inglorious bastersd which help clear my mind.

No comments: